Humans on this planet, earth, have longed for eternal youth from time immemorial. To bring humankind closer to this pursuit, several potions, medicines, formulations, foods, concoctions and even magic have been given a try. Among all such options, GenF20 Plus has emerged as of the best choices available.
UNBIASED GenF20 Plus Review
The present article is a GenF20 Plus review visits one such dietary supplement formulation in the form of a GenF20 Plus review.
What is GenF20 Plus?
For quite some time now, a lot of research has been focused on reversing, stopping or at least delaying the process of aging. This GenF20 Plus review shall tell you all about it. As past medical research has pointed, the aging process to a large extent depends upon the hormonal make-up of the human body.
An alteration of a linked chain of catabolic processes with increasing age may cause changes in functional as well as structural make-up of many physiological systems resulting in reduced growth hormone secretion. There are a lot of experts in the field of medicine including physicians who have tried to figure out legit ways to impact it.
GenF20 Plus is a result of one of such efforts in the form of a dietary supplement intended to catalyze the HGH or human growth hormone secretion naturally through the frontal pituitary. HGH is a naturally secreted peptide hormone from the frontal pituitary gland following a circadian rhythm. It has been reported to play a vital role throughout human life. It is considered essential for the growth of the human body through bones, muscles, collagen, etc.
It also serves to regulate metabolic functions in the human body like fat metabolism which in turn impacts the body fat deposition. HGH is reported to decline with increasing age with particularly negative impacts on memory and sleep rhythm. Any deficiency of HGH in men belonging to a certain age group is reported to cause poor energy levels, decreased romantic or sexual intimacy, sagging muscles, and skin wrinkling.
Several GenF20 Plus review studies have reported HGH amelioration of deficient patients to help restore sleep and memory, thus decelerating age-related changes. GenF20 Plus has been presented and marketed as an ‘HGH Releaser’ or in other words a formulation aiding the release of HGH.
It is a cGMP certified product manufactured by Leading Edge Health Company. The product is marketed as an extraordinary formulation based on selective ingredients like amino acids, nutrients, and peptides with scientifically proven health benefits related especially to aging. Being hailed as the eventual formula for anti-aging, this GenF20 Plus review attempts to verify its efficacy in keeping one feel better at work, gym and ultimately, the bedroom.
As per the manufacturer’s claims, GenF20 Plus is made up of naturally occurring food components, utilizing safe ingredients in decent quantities to result in visible results with no negative effects. Any GenF20 Plus review is thus incomplete, without an analysis of its ingredients. Given below is the list of ingredients along with a brief description of some of them (not as per their proportional order in the formulation):
- Astragalus (root): It is claimed to be an enhancer of the metabolic process, which otherwise decelerates with age, thus making one feel energetic and young. It is also known to aid in digestion, improvement of lungs functioning and improves injury healing.
- L-Arginine: It is a vital part of the formulation and an essential amino acid that is not produced inside the human body and needs to be externally consumed. It has a positive impact on HGH levels and boosts the physical exercising efforts of an individual.
- L-Lysine: In combination with L-Arginine, it may aid in raising HGH levels in the human body.
- L-Glutamine: The function of this amino acid in the human body is to help in mental alertness and dealing with stress and anxiety. It helps with the maintenance and repair of various body tissues.
- Colostrum (10%): It’s a good source of insulin-like growth factors or IGL, which are an essential part of HGH synthesis inside the human body in the human body. Besides this, colostrum also helps in bone strength, immune system strengthening, and injury recovery.
- Pituitary (Anterior) powder: Improves muscle tone and aids in better production of HGH by pituitary glands.
- GTF Chromium: It serves as a regulator of blood sugar levels and HGH level booster.
- Deer Velvet Antler: It helps in body cartilage tissue regeneration and acts as a good source of HGH stimulant hormones.
- L-Tyrosine: It helps fight depression by improving brain health and decreasing general fatigue. It also helps regulate metabolic activities inside the human body by fine-tuning them.
- L-Ornithine: Besides being an HGH releaser, together with L-Arginine, L-Glutamine, and L-Lysine, it may boost the HGH production inside the human body.
- GABA: It is an essential neurotransmitter that has a beneficial effect on the central nervous system of the human body, aiding in clarity of thinking and optimizing the functionality of the human brain.
- L-Glycine: It acts as a pituitary gland stimulant to increase HGH secretion and maintains the prostate gland in good condition.
- Tribulus Terrestris Extract: This ingredient comes from a plant source traditionally known as an herbal remedy to improve sexual health and testosterone levels in athletes, bodybuilders, and weight lifters.
- L-Valine: This amino acid needs to be supplied from outside as a dietary supplement to improve muscle health, metabolism, tissue production, and glucose function.
- Phosphatidyl Choline: This ingredient is contained in the form of a lecithin extract to act as an emulsifier for better absorption of other ingredients. It helps in fat metabolism, preserves the health of the liver and heart, prevents gallstones and aids memory.
In addition to the ingredients listed above some of the other important ingredients of GenF20 Plus are Dicalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, vegetable source of Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Alginate, Food Glaze, Acetylated Monoglycerides and Polysorbate.
Any dietary supplement should also be evaluated critically for its side effects to get a complete picture. GenF20 Plus review will now cast a glance at any potential side effects, like allergies or drug interactions that the product under review might have by its ingredient-wise examination.
GenF20 Plus is reported to be safe with only minimal side effects to only a few users. Even these few side effects are generally noticed with doses that are far higher than what GenF20 Plus has in its formulation. Even then if one is having any ailment or is on any medication, it is advised to consult a doctor before beginning any dietary supplements.
- The ingredients like Astragalus Root Extract, Colostrum, Deer Velvet Antler, GABA, L-Glycine, L-Ornithine, L-Valine, and Pituitary (Anterior) Powder have been reported to have no known side effects, allergies or drug interactions.
- L-Glutamine, however, is not recommended to people intolerant to Mono Sodium Glutamate or MSG. It also is not recommended for anybody undergoing chemotherapy or seizure medications.
- Phosphatidyl Choline, when consumed excessively may result in stomach upset, diarrhea, sweating, itching, etc.
- In the case of a person suffering from Graves disease or overactive thyroid, L-Tyrosine intake may increase thyroxine levels.
- At extremely high doses, GTF Chromium has very rare side effects like hyperglycemia, itching and flushing of the skin, stomach irritation, irregular, fast heartbeats. A person with a sensitive stomach, urinary tract, liver or skin is recommended to avoid high doses.
- L-Arginine is to be avoided during pregnancy, high blood pressure, surgery, heart ailments, asthma and herpes attack. In some cases its excess consumption may lead to diarrhea, gout, blood abnormalities, abdominal pain, bloating, allergies, worsening of airway inflammation and lower blood pressure.
- L-Lysine is to be avoided during pregnancy. Excessive use of L-Lysine can lead to Minor side effects include diarrhea and stomach pain. Some people may be allergic to their consumption. It should not be consumed with others with some medicines, especially some antibiotics.
Through the above GenF20 Plus review of the side effects of each ingredient, it can be safely said that only very high amounts of those ingredients may lead to minor issues in rare cases. The relatively very small amounts of those ingredients in GenF20 Plus can be considered to be safe. It unlocks 191 amino acids’ chain stimulating growth hormones release in human body with ‘positive’ side effects like:
- Protein and nucleic acid synthesis in skeletal muscles.
- Long bones’ growth stimulation.
- Lipolysis stimulation with resultant enhanced fatty acids’ concentration.
No adverse side effects of using GenF20 Plus have been reported in any GenF20 Plus review.
How to Use it?
The following simple directions are there to use GenF20 Plus in any form:
- Four pills a day is the recommended dosage of GenF20 Plus, i.e., two before lunch and remaining two before dinner every day.
- A thirty days or a month’s supply has 120 pills in it.
- In the case of an oral spray, it is recommended to have three oral sprays twice daily, i.e., before a meal. Keep it under the tongue for 30 minutes.
- The ideal time of intake is the first part of the day to avoid insomnia.
Does it really Work?
As per the active users’ response statistics collected by this GenF20 Plus review, the supplement effectively increases muscle mass, speeds up weight loss and aids in better sleep.
Some of the other positive results of its intake include:
- It helps in getting rid of extra fat and flab.
- Ideal body shape and figure achievement through muscle mass increase and tone-up.
- Reduction in seasonal ailments and allergies due to improved immunity
- Successful aging symptoms reduction through natural ingredients that form the ingredients’ list of the supplement.
- General improvement in alertness and mental activity.
- HGH release stimulation causing better skin texture and glow which looks more appealing in spite of the advancement of age
- Natural acceleration of the metabolic rate through the efficacy of natural ingredients resulting in weight loss in a healthy way from the desired parts of the body.
- The product has a positive image due to the use of natural nutrients and ingredients in its formulation by the manufacturer. This has a favorable psychological effect on those users who are averse to using chemical and synthetic supplements
- There has been no reported impact on other vital body processes like digestion, blood circulation, and the supplement has shown a beneficial impact on reproductive health of the users.
- The supplement works independently in regulating body weight of its users with no accompanying strenuous exercise regimens or dieting precautions.
- The uniformity of the product quality and standardization of its ingredients has assured that the promised results are delivered to the uses of the supplement.
It has been found through GenF20 Plus review that some of the users, however, were reported to be interested in the exact amount of each ingredient to be mentioned by the manufacturer to help them in making an informed choice about its potency and value in terms of money
Pricing of GenF20 Plus
The next logical item of the GenF20 Plus review is the product’s pricing. The official website of the company manufacturing GenF20 Plus is www.genf20-plus.com from where the supplement can be readily and easily ordered. A month’s supply of GenF20 Plus costs roughly $83 to its users. The product may seem priced a bit higher than other supplements in the market but the quality, ingredients and the goodwill it enjoys among its users make it worth buying.
The supplement is available in pill or spray form with options ranging from one month to up to six months supply. Prices range starts from $59.99 and go up to $359.94 for the pills and for the spray it ranges from $39.99 to $239.94.
There is also an option of buying a pack of both pills and spray together ranging from a one-month to a six-month supply priced at $82.99 to $399.99.
Based on the GenF20 Plus Review detailed here, it can safely be concluded that GenF20 Plus is potentially beneficial in increasing HGH levels. Although exercising along with the intake of GenF20 Plus is not considered necessary but it has a symbiotic effect in boosting HGH levels.
The product has an impressive list of ingredients that have a natural origin and are known to have beneficial effects in improving general well-being and quality of life, particularly for aging people. The quantity of the ingredients in the formulation is safe with no reported negative side effects.
As a precaution, however, this GenF20 Plus review suggests consulting a physician before making a decision about its inclusion in one’s diet is necessary. The product is easy to use and competitively priced considering the results it promises to deliver.